Fedora 11 Website Translations

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 9 23:04:54 UTC 2009

Hi, sorry for being a bit late with this, but the Fedora 11 website is
now frozen for translations.  As usual, most of the changes will be
"Fedora 10" -> "Fedora 11" changes (sorry I couldn't find a way to
cleanly automatically update these - in the future, we'll be making the
version number a variable that will only need to be translated in one
place).

Note that if your translation is complete and it is not currently
enabled (it is not listed in
http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/fedora-web.git?p=fedora-web.git;a=blob;f=fedoraproject.org/po/LINGUAS
), please email fedora-websites-list at redhat.com so that we can make sure
to add it to the necessary configs.

You can submit translations and see the current status at:
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/fedora-web/master-fedoraproject/

Thanks a lot,
Ricky

(Sorry if you're seeing this email several times, it was suggested that
we CC all of the translation lists when sending these out)