Fwd: Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:38:33 UTC 2009

2009/12/11 Kevin Mon <hupo8420 at gmail.com>:
> hi:
>   glad to see you guys.
>   and thanks for sponsor me.
>
>   accually,
>   i have some questions.
>   my work space is under MS XP enviroument
>   as a translator.mostly,we use "SDL TRADOS" or other software,
>   but i have no sence about how to deal with .po file in Windows.

Hi,

I have not sponsored you yet, it depends on if your mentor will let
you go. Currently your mentor is Tiansworld, a seasoned translator.
And you've already received some guidance from Kaio, an active
ambassador.

>   BTW,
>   every weekday i have at least 2 hours to serve.
>   so could you please gimme a quick start so i can head to the work?
>   i have finished the
> page:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/zh_CN/index.html
>   pls add me to your MSN contact list if you feel appropriate.
>   my MSN account is hupo8420 at gmail.com

The translation team is being setup, and I think fedora-trans-zh_cn or
IRC are better communication means than MSN. However I'm not deciding
these things, let tians and others, including you, to make the
decision! I'm glad that you can join us.

--
bbbush ^_^