triage search plugins for firefox

Hi,

I've made several search plugins for firefox which will decrease
triager's time and redhat's bugzilla bandwidth.

I've attached an archive of them, to be unpacked
in /usr/lib/firefox-1.0.x
If there's interest, I'll put them on wiki where you can simply click on
a link to install it (firefox 1.5 only on linux non-root user)

Let me know your feedback and other search plugin ideas.

Let's zap,
--
Marius Andreiana