How about a bug day this friday?

hi all,

I am Shivakar. I just joined this mailing list, so I thought I would say hi. But then I found out that the bug zappers project is inactive for the moment.

So what does everyone say about holding a bug day this friday. I would like someone to put me in the right track for this project. So mentors and senior bugzappers, please try to make it so that you can help a lot of people like me.

Thanks,
shivakar