Re: How about a bug day this friday?

Hey Srinivasa,

I would also like to hold a bug day some time. The truth is, there are many bugs piling up at this point, and going through some recent searches on bugzilla, many of them are old and we need to start trimming the fat. Anyone else interested?

Jack

Srinivasa Shivakar Vulli wrote:
hi all,

I am Shivakar. I just joined this mailing list, so I thought I would say hi. But then I found out that the bug zappers project is inactive for the moment.

So what does everyone say about holding a bug day this friday. I would like someone to put me in the right track for this project. So mentors and senior bugzappers, please try to make it so that you can help a lot of people like me.

Thanks,
shivakar