[Fedora-users-br] YUM update CUPS

André Felício andre em felicio.com.br
Qua Out 11 19:44:15 UTC 2006

Em Quarta 11 Outubro 2006 07:35, Clovis Tristao escreveu:
> Ola Pessoal,

Rau,

> Error: Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.12(GNUTLS_1_2) is needed by
> package cups
> Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-1.so.2 is needed by package cups
> Error: Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.12 is needed by package cups
> Error: Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.12 is needed by package cups-libs
> Error: Missing Dependency: libgnutls.so.12(GNUTLS_1_2) is needed by
> package cups-libs
>

> Como faço para resolver essa dependência?

Nos cds do fedora tem o pacote gnutls-devel, é dele que você precisa.

> Qualquer ajuda será bem vinda, agradeço a atenção,
>
> Clóvis

Att,

André Felício

--
"Pseudocode can be used to some extent to aid the maintenance
process.  However, pseudocode that is highly detailed -
approaching the level of detail of the code itself - is not of
much use as maintenance documentation.  Such detailed
documentation has to be maintained almost as much as the code,
thus doubling the maintenance burden.  Furthermore, since such
voluminous pseudocode is too distracting to be kept in the
listing itself, it must be kept in a separate folder.  The
result: Since pseudocode - unlike real code - doesn't have to be
maintained, no one will maintain it.  It will soon become out of
date and everyone will ignore it.  (Once, I did an informal
survey of 42 shops that used pseudocode.  Of those 42, 0 [zero!],
found that it had any value as maintenance documentation."
         --Meilir Page-Jones, "The Practical Guide to Structured
           Design", Yourdon Press (c) 1988