[Fedora-users-br] Join me on Last.fm!

Walter Alves xwalter em gmail.com
Dom Dez 30 00:37:18 UTC 2007

Hi Lista,

Add me as a friend on Last.fm so we can share our music taste :)
Check out what I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/xWalter/?invitedby=xWalter&tp=ff_tp_b

--------

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.
Just click the link to automatically become my friend.
http://www.last.fm/join/?invitedby=xWalter&tp=ff_tp_b

Visit my music profile and leave me a shout! I'll see you around,

Walter Alves

PS: I'm 'xWalter' on Last.fm

--------