[Fedora-users-br] Fedora 11 - suporte ao Delta RPM 100% ok.

Anderson Marques Ferraz amarquesferraz em gmail.com
Seg Maio 11 12:14:32 UTC 2009

Parece que está tudo ok mesmo.

http://www.projetofedora.org/o-delta-rpm-nao-sera-lancado-junto-ao-fedora-11
*"Atualização: Segundo Josh Boyer<http://jwboyer.livejournal.com/31831.html>,
os DeltaRPMs estarão prontos para o lançamento do Fedora 11. Inclusive, eles
já estão sendo criados para as futuras
atualizações<http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/11/i386/drpms/>da
nova versão."
*

http://jwboyer.livejournal.com/31831.html
*"Recently, Paul blogged about the awesomeness that is yum-presto and
Deltarpms. I clarified that we weren't quite ready for F11 updates to have
deltarpms enabled, but that we were working on it but wasn't sure if we
would have the work completed. LWN picked this up, and apparently so did
many other blogs and community members.

So today I would like to draw your attention to:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/11/i386/drpms/

Oh, yeah. That's right. What you see there is indeed deltarpms for the first
Fedora 11 updates push. So Paul, you can un-edit your blog post now because
we should be ready to go for Fedora 11 GA. We'll probably still have a few
hiccups here and there, but the infrastructure is now in place.

I'd like to highlight that Seth Vidal, Luke Macken, and Bill Nottingham were
the primary factors to getting this complete. They did the createrepo,
bodhi, and mash changes needed. I'm always pleasantly surprised when people
care enough to start digging in and fixing an issue they care about.

Fedora 11 is now made of that much more awesomeness."*