[fedora-virt] Losing mouse focus

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Apr 7 17:23:33 UTC 2009

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:43:49AM +0100, Brendan Whelan wrote:
>
>> Bill,
>>
>> I had the same problem and received the following from Daniel Berrange

>> There was a bug in GTK-VNC for mouse grab handling. I've hust pushed an
>> update to the stable repos so it should show up in a couple of days
>> You want
>>
>>   gtk-vnc-0.3.8-2.fc10
>>

> That should have got 90% of the way there, but I found another annoying
> problem, so you really want  gtk-0.3.8-3.fc10 currently in update-testing!
>
> One day this will eventually all work correctly ;-)

I didn't even have gtk-vnc loaded, and it seems to have no effect,
presumable because the command line run uses SDL.
  Ex:  qemu-kvm -m 1200 -std-vga -hda fc11beta.img
or similar. I played with vnc a few months ago, and it made no
difference. I would really prefer to avoid having the extra layer if I
can avoid it.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
    - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.