[fedora-virt] question - installation speed F11 Beta VM on F11 Beta physical

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Apr 16 13:46:09 UTC 2009

Mike Hinz wrote:

> Mark,
>

> I just wanted to follow up on this thread.  Do you have any clue as to
> what is going on with the very slow install?

The most common cause of this is not using KVM when you think you are.
Can't help with the config, perhaps someone else can see the problem.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
    - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.