Re: [fedora-virt] Making memory stick accessible from client

Thanks to Justin and Andres for their responses. I have had another attempt without success. I tried going via the "info" button but I don't see the "add hardware" is off the screen. However, I found that I could get to the same screen through Virt Manager - Select Clinet - Edit but (like you Andres) I couldn't find a way to add the USB pen. Justin, you suggested "The other option is to mount the memory stick and attach it as a block device to the guest OS." Is that done in an XML file or elsewhere? With F11, at some point I edited XML files for the clients but I can't find that file in F12.
Any further information welcomed.
Brendan