Re: [fedora-virt] Making memory stick accessible from client

Thanks Andres, Your tip about using the "Alt" button gave me access to the "Add hardware" button. I have selected a device type of "USB disk" but am unsure as to what to set for "Block Device (partition)" or "File (disk image)" ? What I want to do is transfer files via a USB memory stick from one machine to another. Brendan

The block device partition will be something like /dev/sdb1 or /dev/sdc1, it depends on how
many disks you have  at the host.

If you can use the sub key with the host, go to a terminal window and type

$ mount

one of the lines will be have, among other things:

/dev/sdb1 /media/usbkey.

What comes after dev is the name you need, /media/usbkey is where the usb key files are
at the host, it will be different for you.

Andres