[fedora-virt] libguestfs under Debian / Ubuntu

Hi all

Just came across libguestfs and, as a qemu user, this project really sound fantastic to me.

However, when I tried to compile the latest tarball, I failed, mainly because of the inavalability of febootstrap, which obviously does not exist under ubuntu, and cannot be installed due to the lack of yum under ubuntu at least.

Is debian support planned, or is libguestfs designed to be a fedora-only project?

Bye
Tim