[fedora-virt] libguestfs - no ext3 support building on CentOS 5

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 27 15:05:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 09:33:39AM -0500, Charles Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>wrote:
> > That'll be a bug.  Do you mean the EPEL package or the contributed
> > CentOS spec file (in contrib/)?
>
> The latter.

I guess I ought to mark that deprecated ...  Have a look at the EPEL
spec file, and the EPEL builds in general:

  http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/libguestfs/EL-5/

BTW at the moment libguestfs from git is actually broken on CentOS 5.3.
I'm going to commit some fixes for it as I fix them.

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)