[fedora-virt] Re: virt-inspector calling guestfs_umount_all() before launch()?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu May 28 21:13:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 04:03:57PM -0500, Charles Duffy wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>> Charles, can you see if this fixes the problem?
>>
>> It's completely untested, and might even segfault the Perl bindings
>> because of BZ #501892 (which really needs to be fixed).
>>

> With 1.0.35, this works correctly.

1.0.35 had a broken test.  1.0.36 is on its way ...

I've also built 1.0.35 in EPEL now, so it should be possible to use
that directly once it is signed and in the EPEL repositories.

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html