[fedora-virt] virt-preview updates

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:36:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:59:01 +0100 Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> == virt-manager ==
>
> * Tue Sep 29 2009 Cole Robinson <crobinso redhat com> - 0.8.0-6.fc12
> - Fix VCPU hotplug

Hello,
any info on about what would have been fixed? And also provided
functionality itself....
In my env with 0.8.0-6 and f11 with virt-preview it seems I cannot
hotplug/unplug at all a cpu....
In details window of a rh 5.3 vm with 2 vCPUs, I cannot raise the
number (current is equal to maximum), while I can lower but I get that
the effect will be visible at next reboot.....

Or do I have to create a new VM with this peculiar version of
virt-manager to see different behaviour?

Gianluca