[fedora-virt] Re: Re: nagios-virt: configure: error: Cannot find `nagios' program

Stephane Grand stephane.grand at atosorigin.com
Fri Oct 16 14:09:23 UTC 2009

Thank you for the answer.

Here is what I have done to follow the installation process.

[root] # PATH=$PATH:/var/supervision/nagios/bin/
[root] # ./configure --with-nagios-configdir=/var/supervision/nagios/etc
[root] # make
[root] # ./nagios-virt config
PACKAGE_NAME nagios-virt
PACKAGE_VERSION 0.2.0
NAGIOS_CONFIGDIR /var/supervision/nagios/etc/
NV_DATADIR /usr/local/share/nagios-virt-0.2.0

==>But I've got another problem.
[root] # ./nagios-virt install
Installing virt-library.cfg in /var/supervision/nagios/etc/ ...
Installing /var/supervision/nagios/etc//commands.cfg ...
Warning: could not install /var/supervision/nagios/etc//commands.cfg  This file from the standard Nagios distribution is required in order for nagios-virt to work correctly.
Installing virt-hosts.cfg in /var/supervision/nagios/etc/ ...
virConnectNumOfDomains: failed

Why this command can not install "commands.cfg" file ?

Thank you.

Stephane