[fedora-virt] virt-viewer windows port

anuj rampal rampal.anuj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 04:50:32 UTC 2009

yes i cross compiled it from FC11 using mingw.
i have also build libvirt-0.6.2 on the same machine using mingw and it works
fine..... i can call all the function of libvirt from my Vista machine.

but virt-viewer is not working...

also this only happens when i try to connect using tcp.
with ssh and tls it just says could not connect....??