Fedora Art gallery

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 03:31:24 UTC 2005

I have been trying to get one started for some time now.  Alas, I do
not possess the skills needed to get one up and running.  However, I
have talked with Thos...the maintainer of art.gnome.org...and he said
he would try and help whomever decides to take on this task.

I think it would be great to have a place where graphical contributions
from the community can reside and be
viewed/downloaded/ranked/discussed.   It would be awesome if someone
with more technical know-how would like to take on this task.  I'd like
to help with the organization and layout of the gallery.

Diana