Fedora Art gallery

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:03:07 UTC 2005

On 12/29/05, Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to get one started for some time now.  Alas, I do
> not possess the skills needed to get one up and running.  However, I
> have talked with Thos...the maintainer of art.gnome.org...and he said
> he would try and help whomever decides to take on this task.
>
> I think it would be great to have a place where graphical contributions
> from the community can reside and be
> viewed/downloaded/ranked/discussed.   It would be awesome if someone
> with more technical know-how would like to take on this task.  I'd like
> to help with the organization and layout of the gallery.
>
> Diana

I  have looked at art.gnome.org and while I very much appreciate the concept
I find the http://kde-look.org/ | http://www.gnome-look.org/ executes the
idea much better. Or simply put, navigating those websites seems easier. Of
course this is subjective.

I am willing to take on the task, as long as I don't have to implement the
system from scratch.