Fedora Art gallery

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 07:06:47 UTC 2005

Hi

> I  have looked at art.gnome.org <http://art.gnome.org> and while I
> very much appreciate the concept I find the http://kde-look.org/ |
> http://www.gnome-look.org/ executes the idea much better. Or simply
> put, navigating those websites seems easier. Of course this is subjective.
>
> I am willing to take on the task, as long as I don't have to implement
> the system from scratch.

You dont have to implement it from scratch. We have settled up on python
as the preferred language in fedoraproject.org. So any of the python
based solutions that we can use or modify to suit our needs is fine.
What we need is a centralized place for the community to submit artwork,
rate them and perhaps include some of the best ones into Fedora Core
itself.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/