Websites running on Drupal

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 12 21:35:47 UTC 2005

> > for proof of this look at launchpad.net, ubuntulinux.org, their wiki,
> > etc etc etc
>
> Speaking of ubuntu, their community site called "Fridge" is also running on Drupal.
>
> http://fridge.ubuntu.com/

At the risk of sounding like I'm measuring dicks:

Thomas, how long have you been a system and/or security administrator?

Are you willing to watch drupal, maintain the package, and audit ALL of
the modules that we decide to use?

Are you a php programmer, even?

In other words - who is expecting to do the work here? B/c if the drupal
site is going to run on fedoraproject.org and you're expecting me to
monitor and watch the drupal devel process for problems or security
alerts you have another thing coming.

-sv