time to retire f.r.c?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Nov 16 02:37:21 UTC 2005

> * The build system that makes the /docs portion work needs to be i)
> ported over or ii) rewritten in Python.

Where is it right now? Can I get a look at it?

> * Could we have the PHP building done inside a firewall and content
> grabbed from another CVS repo by fp.o/docs?  As an interim solution
> until the includes are Pythonified.

yes.

> * What about _not_ having the Wiki be the front page to fp.o?  Then we
> could have free reign with design.  It can have a newsfeed section or
> two to keep things lively, but even a better splash page than what we
> have until the $PYTHON_CMS arrives from the sky.

hehe. So about a month ago gdk pinged me on irc and said 'we need to
make the front page of fedoraproject.org the wiki frontpage.' So I said
'okay, lemme make an edit'. Then I did that and it was done. So you want
it put back the other way? :)

As an alternative I could include:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ParserMarket?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=html.py
in our wiki which would allow whomever wants to edit the wiki front page
to make it raw html instead of wiki language.

lemme know what you'd rather have.

-sv