time to retire f.r.c?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 18:18:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 08:21 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> What are these other features that will be needed? And what dynamic
> capabilities do you want to add to the front page?
>
> Maybe I've missed something but has all this been discussed somewhere
> else?

Mainly IRC or various fedora-*-lists, as side bar discussions.

As Rahul said, we knew we were doing it the wrong way.  Now we can
discuss, decide, and get stuff in your queue v. tackling you on IRC. :)

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject