Fedora front page

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 19:16:37 UTC 2005

Hi

>As for your first point, I think the "Get Fedora" was a direct response
>to the excellent success achieved by GetFirefox.com.

 getfirefox.com to my understanding exists to redirect to the
appropriate place in a Mozilla website which includes several other
products including the Mozilla suite and Bugzilla. Not sure that applies
to Fedora very well. Many users would only expect a download link (which
should be much more prominent) with a "Get Fedora" title. While releases
notes and FAQ's does fall into it in a abstract way I dont think thats
being conveyed very well. If its a title, it should be just the Fedora
wordmark and logo and maybe a slogan.

regards
Rahul