Fedora front page

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 20:01:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 15:50 -0600, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> I would really like to see the sidebar go away or become something
> else.  As-is, it will always be in the way when the window is sized
> down.  Moving it to the top in an abbreviated form or perhaps moving it
> to the left side would help a lot.  I like it when the browser window is
> at 1024x768 or better, but at lower resolutions it conflicts with the
> page content.  Other opinions?

Maybe to the left.  Content that needs to expand always expand going to
the right, where it jams  up against or is hidden by the right-side
navigation.

Right-side nav has been trendy in the past few years, but whatever.
Let's go back to what works.

- Karsten, who has a 1024x768 laptop screen with panels, gkrellm, and
widgets that make it a bit smaller than that.

> --
> Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
> nman64 at n-man.com
>
> www.n-man.com
> --

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject