Art Gallery and Plone Issues

Jonathan Steffan jonathansteffan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 02:41:12 UTC 2006

Plone has a nice built in photo gallery. We should not need an add-on
product. Plone also integrates well with other login systems using PAS
(the zope Pluggable Authentication Service). If the accounts system was
to change to ldap, integration would be simple as plugins are already
written for ldap. I have not looked for SQL plugins but would expect at
least a base to be available. I also expect to find ldap support for
moinmoin, bugzilla and others. POSIX accounts are easy to do with ldap.

Jon