Wiki Migration

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:06:07 UTC 2006

Karsten:

Three questions:

I understand the need to prevent the website outage due to unusual
demand when FC6 was released. I support any and all efforts to improve
the infrastructure.

I also am very much committed to improving the "public face" of the
Fedora Project.

With that in mind, I am confused with the website migration back to
fedora.redhat.com.

I thought the direction was to move everything to fedoraproject.org. I
also thought that Plone was the preferred platform, at least for
static pages.

1. Is the move back to fedora.redhat.com a temporary situation for testing?
2. Are we still going with Plone for static pages and MoinMoin wiki
for drafts, etc.?

By the way, I'm intrigued by the "Render as Docbook" feature.

3. Is there a way to generate our valid DocBook XML code with this facility?

Best Regards,

John Babich