Wiki Migration

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:36:35 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Since i'm noticing that some people are already editing and ading pages to
the 'testing' wiki, i just want to give the following warning:

This is a testing environment with the original fedoraproject.org data from
8th of November 2006. Any definite aditions, should still be going under the
current wiki, since i will move that data when we all determine that the new
wiki is ready for prime time.
Also you might have noticed that the RecentChanges are almost empty. Basicly
the RecentChanges are obtained from parsing the event.log of the wiki. And
that log was already 5GB, so i decided to drop that on this testing
environment.

Karsten:
If you guys want to test the new CSS, just let me know where it is and i'll
add a similar Kindofblue template, and replace the appropriate stylesheets
for your testing.

Once again, thanks all
Paulo