Re: Porting applications from Solaris OS to Linux . Please help.

Gracy F wrote:

Hi All,
I am a student working on a migration project. Could anybody please
suggest a suitable tool for porting the Solaris application to Red hat
Linux fedora core. Is there any ready made tool available. I found one
with IBM and HP .. but those are all for their customers and couldn't
get one as IBMs can be used on SPARC only.
I am trying to do this on x86.Any tool in Open source. Please help.
This list is a discussion forum for all people involved in creating and maintaining

content, designing, and building and managing the infrastructure of all formal Fedora
websites. Right now, this list includes only fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org.