Idea / Suggestion

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 01:24:43 UTC 2006

Hi

>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityConduct
>     <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityConduct>
>

> Ok, fair enough. This brings up another issue for however. Is it the
> nature of wikis that they are not very surfing friendly? Ie. most of
> the content in the wiki seems best got to via searching. The wiki as
> it stands now, doesn't seem to promote leisurely browsing, this, I
> guess however, is subjective.

We are striving very hard to provide this. I know most of the pages by
heart and I am too close to provide a subjective view but you could make
sure that each of the pages are reachable from the frontpage in four
clicks as a rule of thumb. If not I will consider that a bug.  If you
want to help, get to the index page and verify that each of the pages
list are easily accessible in such a manner and if not send me a list of
pages which do not meet this criteria and I will fix the problem.

--
Rahul