New CSS set for wiki

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 15:00:22 UTC 2006

Hugo...

Nice improvements.  I really like the Paragraph and List modifications.

I'd like to make a few suggestions for the Table of Content changes.
1) Make the height of the blue area (Title area) a bit bigger, like how
it looks now in fp.o and make it gradient out to white on the left.
2) Add some padding/margin spacing to the bottom of the list so that the
last item doesn't sit right on the bottom of the box.

Lastly...the Heading Titles...not so much a big fan of that...they're a
bit big and clunky.

I'd take the top three modifications.
Diana