New CSS set for wiki

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Jun 23 14:28:27 UTC 2006

Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:02, Diana Fong wrote:
>
>> Hugo...
>>
>> Nice improvements.  I really like the Paragraph and List modifications.
>>
>> I'd like to make a few suggestions for the Table of Content changes.
>> 1) Make the height of the blue area (Title area) a bit bigger, like how
>> it looks now in fp.o and make it gradient out to white on the left.
>>

> I don't know exactly how to do this, but I will try :)

Thanks =)
>> Lastly...the Heading Titles...not so much a big fan of that...they're a
>> bit big and clunky.
>>

> But do you agree that it's good to do different font-sizes for each h1, h2,
> h3, and so on? This is easily adjustable. And the left-margin (indentation)
> on sub-headings?
Yes, I do think that different font-sizes and indentations are useful.
I just wasn't sure what sizes they should be.  Logically to have
different font sizes, the larger one should be much larger and I didn't
like how the large one looked.  I did see a few pages where they use the
blue as the section header and then a bold black as the sub-headings,
which I think worked pretty well.  Another note...for the indented
sub-headers, it's probably best to get rid of the underline or use
something else (dotted lines maybe?)

These are just suggestions.
Thanks,
Diana