Volunteer to manage mirror lists

We have mirror list files on download.fedora.redhat.com.  Yum uses these and
now the redirector on download.fedoraproject.org uses these as well.  I'd
like to find somebody who is willing to manage these files, possibly get some
segregation by geography and generally make sure they are kept up to date as
more mirrors announce themselves.  It is especially important around release
time as mirrors get ready to take the load and many new installs come online.

If you're interested, please contact me.  I'm not a member of this list so
either email me directly or reply-all if you wish to discuss in public
fashion.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora