Tweaking the design of the wiki

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Nov 21 13:28:29 UTC 2006

O/H Thomas Chung έγραψε:
> On 11/19/06, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
>> (CCing art-list)
>>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I've made some CSS/foo for the wiki. Here are some screenshots:
>>
>>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/WikiDesignTuning
>
> I like the new design. You have my vote.

Thanks Thomas.

Since no-one had any objections, maybe we should go forward with this.

Here is an action plan:

 1. Make some further improvements and upload an HTML version (22/11)

 2. Get some test/feedback from `fedora-websites-list` members (24/11)

 3. Notify mailing lists about the action (when it will happen and where to send
comments/bugs)

 4. Just do it (tm) :)

-d

--