Re: Copyright suggestion

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Has someone provided a process for us Docs people to provide online
browseable docs for our users through Plone?  If so, then I'm all for
it.  The wiki does not work for this purpose right now, AFAICT.

Isnt all of the work currently done without plone? If you just need a space to publish, you can do it outside of the wiki in fp.org/docs right?

Rahul