My website

Ricky Zhou ricky.zhou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:03:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 07:51:02AM +0200, jevegter at kpnplanet.nl wrote:
> My website www.la-traviata.nl  is gone , I am getting  your Fedora page  first  yesterday.
> Now I am  only getting a blank page  and no way that the homepage can be upoaded again .
> I amhiring space at Flexweb , all my other sites that go by Flexweb  are still  working normally .
> So  what is going on that we cannot  put our website back  online ?
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control your website.  For more information, please refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

In this case, you should contact your web host's support, as only they
can make the necessary configuration changes to remove the test page.

Thanks,
Ricky