PLEASE HELP ME! I can't understand what happened!

Makoto Mizukami ygtk-60.61st at mail.707.to
Mon Jul 30 11:50:41 UTC 2007

Help me!

I want to create my WikiHomePage. However, I can't do so even though I have created my Wiki account.
So, I wished to redo all and I checked "Disable the Account" at my Preferesces page. After that, I can't re-login and can't create same-named account again.
I think I can't be helped and make new account. But, when I wanted to save my account's settings, Wiki server returns me "This mail addres is used already" and I can't save my settings!

Simply, I can't understand what happened.

Please tell me what happend and let me edit my WikiHomePage.

Thank you for your reading this mail!