Templating -- mirrormanager and our other websites

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jul 31 03:18:15 UTC 2007

O/H Craig Thomas έγραψε:
> On 7/28/07, *Dimitris Glezos* <dimitris at glezos.com
> <mailto:dimitris at glezos.com>> wrote:
>
>     Last night I played a bit with the mirrormanager kid templates:
>
>       http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/
>
>     and tried to bring them along the lines of the current
>     fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> master
>     template and the look-n-feel of the content of
>     translate.fedoraproject.org <http://translate.fedoraproject.org>, and
>     came up to this:
>
>       http://glezos.fedorapeople.org/mm-take3.png
>

> Hi All,
>
> I've also been playing with the publiclist kid template, using it to try
> and come up with a master.kid/CSS that 'just worked' in TG.  I have some
> time invested in a 'master' template for TG, but am not really satisfied
> with it yet...I'm still figuring my way through kid's inheritance rules
> (which seem exactly backwards from how i want to use them...), anyway
> I'd like to work together to skin the TG apps with a standard fedora
> .kid template.  My trouble has been in creating a master.kid which works
> with more than one/any TG app.
>
> Do you have a working .kid template you can share?

You might want to take a look at the transifex one [1]. Another useful link is
the ticket Mike has mentioned on infra-list [2].

[1]:https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/transifex/browser/transifex/templates/master.kid
[2]:https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/55

We can also note stuff on a wiki page to keep the plan somewhere documented
properly.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos