FedoraMainGroup

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 2 18:56:56 UTC 2007

On 6/2/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> I might have missed something, when/why did we setup a FedoraMainGroup.
> Were we having issues?
>
>     -Mike

In the past, we had an issue with new users/contributors adding stuff
and changing things around in our *FedoraMain* page without discussing
in the list. So I took an initiative to add acl with
FedoraMainGroup[1]. Most of them are active project contributors
including active websites team and ambassadors team. I hope you all
agree with me since this is our *Face* for Fedora Project. :)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMainGroup

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung