Short introduction and something about my summer project

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Jun 8 08:23:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

As some of you may have noticed from my wiki edits, I'm taking part in an
event called Summercode Finland. I decided to post a short notification to
this list, too, as there might be people here who are intrested in my
project. I'll paste something from my docs-list mail here:

I was chosen to take part in an event
called Summercode Finland 2007. The basic idea is similar to GSoC, but as the
name suggests, this is for Finnish university students. The event is
organized by COSS, The Finnish Centre for Open Source Solutions.

My project is about extending MoinMoin to support publication and editing of
man/info pages. The initial idea came from FedoraBounties and Karsten, who's
also mentoring me during this project.

Here are some links about the project:
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/VillePekkaVainio> - My
project page at Fedora Wiki

<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SummercodeFinland2007> - My project page at
Moin wiki, this will propably be more about technical details than the Fedora
wiki page.

<http://www.coss.fi/web/coss/developers/summercode> - Summercode Finland main
page

My IRC nick is vpv and I'm usually in #fedora-docs. Feel free to contact me,
my intention is to work closely with both Fedora and Moin communities.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio
vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi