Improving wiki localization

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jun 25 00:27:54 UTC 2007

O/H Samuel Bizien έγραψε:
> Le samedi 23 juin 2007 à 19:52 +0100, Dimitris Glezos a écrit :
>>> 2. Include a list of translation available on the pages. I saw it was
>>> impossible to do it automatically with MoinMoin (it's one of the feature
>>> request -and there's a lot of feature requests-). Maybe the l10n teams
>>> could manage it, no ? For example, we could :
>>> - List all translations available on the english page
>>> - In translated version, add a link to english (original) page.
>> I've copied your page to our wikispace, at:
>>
>>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Wikipages
>
> I prefer your version, i think it's more "clear".

Cool. :-) We can start using the standard way of an included subpage then. Is
the short name "langs" OK? Maybe we should go with a more descriptive
"PageLanguages"?

Also, how are we going to separate the page name from the language? I prefer the
dot.

 * Wikipage.pt_BR
 * Wikipage_pt_BR
 * Wikipage-pt_BR

If there are no objections, I can go on to put the CSS in screen-common (this
should be done prior of starting to use the standard). After this, we can tweak
the CSS however we like and affect all pages.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/