legal pages moved [qa]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 20:49:33 UTC 2007

Please help QA these pages:

http://fedoraproject.org/legal/

They are the same content as:

http://rhold.fedoraproject.org/About/legal/trademarks/guidelines/

... but I did have to touch the content in ways that seemed clear and
obvious.  I updated the copyright to 2007, and removed the word "Core"
wherever it appeared.  Other than that, zero changes to the content.

OK, that was just painful enough for me to start kicking down some doors
for a CMS.  Still, these are needed canonical pages and they *cannot*
stay on something called 'rhold'.

Once we think these are golden, we can link them from here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines

I still like the Wiki friendlier page in front of things, and having a
friendly page as the target in all footers.  Still, I think that
canonical URL should be fp.o/legal.  But that can wait until the CMS. :)

- Karsten
--
   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project