Research Project - Google

Anand Capur anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:30:28 UTC 2007

Well to get the page rank up, it needs to be linked to on lots of sites. To
get the actual listing up, its dependent on keywords, etc...

On 3/19/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> It came to my attention recently that by having duplicate content at
> www.fedoraproject.com and fedoraproject.org that both would receive a
> lower ranking in google's system.  As a result I've got everything
> redirecting to fedoraproject.org.  My Google-fu isn't that great so I'd
> like to ask if anyone out there would like to do some research to find
> out how we can increase our hits.  Would a robot file help?  I honestly
> have no idea.  Anyone interested?
>
>     -Mike
>
> --

Anand Capur
Arcnetworks - President/CEO/CTO/CSO
ArcBB - Project Manager, Lead Coder
www.arcnetworks.biz
www.arcbb.info
I'm an Ambassador for the Fedora Project!
Fedora Core 6. The New Generation In Linux!
Get it now @ http://fedoraproject.org/
Firefox - Safer, Faster, Better