planet.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 13:53:39 UTC 2007

Ryan Coleman wrote:
> Its working for me to you mentioned DNS so this is the results of my
> nslookup.
>
> Non-authoritative answer:
> planet.fedoraproject.org <http://planet.fedoraproject.org>
> canonical name = fpserv.fedoraproject.org
> <http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org>.
> Name:   fpserv.fedoraproject.org <http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org>
> Address: 152.3.220.165 <http://152.3.220.165>
>
> What has happened to fedora.redhat.com <http://fedora.redhat.com> does
> this mean things like the account system will be converted to the
> fedora wiki look.
> Ryan
fedora.redhat.com (AKA f.rh.c) used to run on non-Fedora hardware.  Its
now being redirected to the wiki (along with a few special rewrites).
As for the account system, it and many other infrastructure pieces are
currently being re-written.  We're working with different UI people to
come up with a common look for our infrastructure apps though I don't
know that it will/should match the wiki.

    -Mike