Fedora-websites-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15

jasonr9 at hotmail.com jasonr9 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 20:10:18 UTC 2007

>> How many people actually hit our pages with IE? My guess is less than
>> 20% if even that.
>>
>> It shouldn't look bad in IE except for the rounded corners but that's
>> pretty minor.
>
> Actually IE is 40%
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/
>
>    -Mike

I run a dual boot machine, and there are some IE issues.  On the first page
the navigation area is not alligned.  I figured that IE use had to be higher
but didn't figure that high.   I think that it should be seen that IE works
for new users coming from Windows.  I also saw in a Suse survey of 27,462
users that 69.5% had Microsoft Windows installed in addition to Linux(dual
boot).