Re: Static website - QA round

On 5/24/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
What do you guys think?  Is this a blocker or can we fix it after the
launch?  I'm only itchy because, well, the wiki still crashes from time
to time and it'd be nice to lighten the load.
I just removed the font-weight change on hover (as somebody mentioned,
the background color change should be enough).  I've also removed the
Content-type meta tag, as the server should send those headers and
will override the meta tags anyway (AddDefaultCharset UTF-8).  Also,
everything should say FC6 now.

Now that the HTML should be pretty stable, should we use SSI to make
site-wide changes easier (or should we just wait for the move to
Plone)?