Re: final static page changes, but questions still

Karsten Wade wrote:
Screenshots are all the FC-6 shots, include FC-6-specific language in
them.

It seems I didn't ever add in the screenshot*jpg and
images/screenshots/*png, so I did.  Hopefully that corrects the missing
screenshots and the 404 error here:

http://fedoraproject.org/_/

The screenshots are from FC6 and clicking them does not lead to bigger images or a tour. We need one of these.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/Fedora7

Rahul