Re: F7 static page about spins

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Karsten Wade wrote:
Hi

We really need a Fedora 7 static page about the different spins before the launch but I don't have time to work on it today. If anyone wants to take a look at it please go ahead.

What would this cover?

The choice between live images and the regular "Fedora" spin. Some direction on who should be downloading what and a easy interface to get it rather a large mirror list would be nice.

What did you think about my draft for this?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2007-May/msg00413.html

It's a pretty good start.

Rahul