would you please help me?

Akram Jamali akramjamali at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 08:40:22 UTC 2007

Dear webmaster,
I am Akram Jamali from Iran/Urmia. I am interested
  in Linux and I want to set up a LAN based on DHCP
  in Fedora with a server, different security levels
  for clients and using windows programs and
  installing programs such as netmeeting, sharing
  files ans files(for both windows and fedora).
I couldnt find anyone in Urmia to help and guid me.
  as you may know almost all working on Windows.and
  no one knows about Linux(fedora).
Would you please and help me online in this matter?
  Thanks
Akram Jamali

http://mail.yahoo.com